Due to Covid-19, you may experience an increase in customer service, a quicker response time, and a chance to plan something fun. We are also doing all the serious stuff too. For more COVID stuff click here.
Welcome to Mask Events
We are so excited to be back in our business helping you organise amazing events. You may have heard, there is a serious side of working with you during Covid-19. Here is how we are working on keeping our team and you safe during this period.
All staff members have completed the Infection Control Covid-19 training, and as a team we practice all the safe practices, detailed in this training and as recommended by Workcover Qld. We have also updated our health and safety systems and included Covid-19 risk assessment to our SWMS.
Our Hire Equipment
We are taking extra care in preparing our equipment for your safety. All equipment is hygienically prepared and cleaned, before your use. We use eco-friendly sterilization solution to clean all products, at the time of delivery and return.
COVID Clean Practicing Business
At Mask Events, we have been officially accredited as a COVID Clean Practicing Business. This provides you further peace of mind because it means we go over and above to ensure the health and safety of our staff, our clients and our community.
What this means to you is that:
- All our staff are up to date with the latest COVID training.
- We have implemented daily, weekly, monthly and annual COVID Cleaning checklists across our business.
- We have extensive cleaning processes in place, including full cleaning of all equipment prior to and after your event.
- We adhere to the Queensland Government COVID Safe Framework for all events we manage.
- We run a full risk assessment prior to all events we manage ensuring we eliminate or minimise any health and safety risks to you and your guests.
- When your event is managed by us, we ensure that your event ticks all requirements to be classified as a COVID Safe Event.
Still unsure if you should book us for your Party, Wedding or PR event because of COVID? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. We offer a full refund on all in-house hire equipment booked if COVID restrictions are upgraded. We offer this up to 5 days before your event date. Book now, get ready to celebrate and have peace of mind over these challenging times.
This criteria is based on your event being in Queensland and adhering to the current restrictions at the time of your order.
Want to know more? Contact our team. We would love to chat with you.